Tadaw - Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tadaw?
- Tadaw is a mobile application that enables users to retrieve detailed information about the billboards they see every day. And, it rewards you for engaging with the billboard by watching related videos, viewing associated items, or even listening to a song!
What are the points for?
- The points that you earn by engaging with billboards can be used to redeem gift cards to various retail and online stores.
How do I earn points?
- Watching a video associated with the billboard you’ve found.
- Clicking associated links and viewing items.
- Listening to an associated song
- Purchasing merchandise that is linked to that billboard.
Do I have to hold my phone out the window of my car while driving and take pictures of the billboards I pass?
- Absolutely not! We strongly discourage users to use the Tadaw application while driving. Instead, we track the billboards you pass while driving so that you can view them later. We will capture the last 25 billboards and store them in the ‘Saved Billboards’ section of the app. Once you’re in a safe place to use the app, you can browse, listen, buy, and start earning points.
Are there other ways to earn points with Tadaw?
- Yes! Occasionally, we will offer points for referring your friends to the app!
How do I enable Location Services for Tadaw?
To enable location services on your Android:
- Press the menu button (outside of the app), then tap "Settings"
- Tap "Location & Security" or, for some phones, just "Location"
- Enable wireless networks, GPS services, and Google location services. Make sure all the boxes are checked.
To enable location services on your iPhone:
- Go to phone Settings
- Tap "Location Services"
- Toggle Tadaw "On"
What do I do if I need support?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I receive and use a gift card that I earn?
- Go to the Rewards section of the app.
- Once you have enough points, you will be able to choose a gift card.
- Select the gift card and click Redeem! This will put your newly acquired gift card in your Tadaw wallet.
- When you’re ready to check out at a physical location, just go to your Tadaw wallet, click the gift card, and scan the bar code. Tadaw!